Do you want a Best WordPress Cache plugin for your WordPress site? Choosing the right Cache plugin for a website is one of the crucial things. The foremost Cache plugin will helpful for you to speed up your site working. In this article, we have provided the Best 5 WordPress Cache Plugins for a website.
5 Best Cache Plugins in WordPress for a Site
Speed is an important factor for getting the good impression from a user. SEO and search ranking will also depends upon the speed of a WordPress site. Many WordPress users struggle with the slowness of their websites. For that, here we provided the best solution for you to speed up your website. Have a look at it and learn how to use Speed up a WordPress website.
There are various factors for slow down of websites. The main reason is the web hosting provider. We suggest you choose a fast web hosting one such as InMotion hosting. The InMotion hosting is one of the best WordPress hosting providers with super fast page loading speed. The Page loading is less than 1 second.
The InMotion hosting also provides unlimited disk space & bandwidth, SSH, free SSD service, 24×7 US based technical support, 99.9% uptime, and 90 days FULL money back guarantee.
Why WordPress Cache Plugin Required?
If your website is hosted on a fast web hosting account and loads slowly then using a WordPress cache plugin is the best choice to speed up your site. Caching can take the dynamically created WordPress pages and converts them into a static web page. In this way, the database is not accessed to display the web content every time when a new visitor arrives. This will decrease the load time of your website dramatically.
For getting this benefit, you have to install a Best WordPress Cache Plugin on your website. Here we have listed the top and best WordPress cache plugins which can help you to speed up your WordPress site. Have a look on it and choose one of the best WordPress Cache plugins to install on your website.
Best 5 WordPress Cache Plugins
Choosing one Best WordPress Cache Plugin is not an easy task. Here we have provided the topmost WordPress Cache Plugins with the clear description. By referring this, you can choose a Best Cache plugin to install on your WordPress site.
|S.No||WordPress Cache Plugin||Features||Requirments||Editor Rating|
|1.||W3 Total Cache WordPress Cache Plugin||
||3.2 or higher||4.8|
|2.||WP Super Cache Plugin||
||2.5 or higher||4.6|
|3.||WP Fastest Cache WordPress Plugin||
||3.3 or higher||4.6|
|4.||WP Rocket WordPress Cache Plugin||
||4.5 or higher||4.5|
|5.||Hyper Cache Plugin for WordPress||
||2.5 or higher||4.5|
W3 Total Cache – WordPress Cache Plugin
The W3 Total Cache is Topmost WordPress Cache plugin which improves the user experience of a WordPress site. It increases the website performance and reduces the download times with features like CDN (content delivery network) integration. This WordPress plugin is designed to improve user experience and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Benefits of W3 Total Cache plugin
- Improvements in search engine result such as page rankings.
- At least 10x improvement in website performance.
- Improves Website rank on Google.com
- Optimized progressive render: web pages start rendering quickly.
- Browser caching: “Instant” repeat page views.
- Reduced page load time.
- Improved web server performance.
- Compatible with shared hosting, dedicated clusters/ servers and virtual private/ dedicated servers.
- Mobile support.
- Transparent content delivery network management.
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) support.
- Caching of web pages and posts in memory or on CDN or on disk.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) support.
- Caching of database objects.
- Minification of pages, posts and feeds.
- Caching of search result pages.
- Caching of fragments in memory.
- Browser caching using cache control, entity tags future and expire headers with “cache-busting”.
- Extension framework for extensibility or customization.
- Caching of feeds.
- Various security features.
- Caching statistics for performance insights.
- Reverse proxy integration.
WP Super Cache Plugin
The WP Super Cache Plugin is a popular and Best WordPress Plugin. This WordPress Cache plugin generates static HTML files from the dynamic WordPress blog. After HTML file is generated, your web server serves that file instead of processing WordPress PHP scripts.
- Very fast and extensive caching tool.
- Allows the WordPress user to use CDN with the caching system.
- Compress web pages to reduce page loading time.
- Mobile support feature.
- Support multiple caching.
- Provides Cache rebuild option.
WP Fastest Cache – WordPress Cache Plugin
The WP Fastest Cache plugin is one of the best and fastest WordPress Cache plugins. It creates static HTML file from dynamic WordPress blog or site. Setup of this Cache plugin is so easy. By using WP Fastest Cache plugin, you don’t need to modify the file .htacces. It will automatically modify.
- If a WordPress post or page is published then, all cache files are deleted.
- Mod_Rewrite method.
- Admin can delete all cached files.
- Cache Timeout.
- Allows the admin to delete minified CSS and js files.
- Cache Timeout for specific pages.
- Enable or Disable cache option for logged in users.
- Enable or Disable cache option for mobile devices.
- CDN support.
- SSL support.
- Exclude pages and user agents.
- Preload Cache.
WP Rocket WordPress Plugin
- Fast, simple and intuitive setup.
- Google Fonts Optimization.
- Page caching is activates immediately.
- Integrates seamlessly with CloudFlare.
Hyper Cache WordPress Plugin
Hyper Cache is one of the Top 5 WordPress cache plugins. It is specifically written to get the maximum speed for WordPress site or blog. It is purely PHP and works on every WordPress blog or site.
- HTTPS ready.
- Mobile aware.
- Mobile theme switch option.
- Manages compression.
- Able to serve expired pages.
- Comments aware.
- Movable Cache folder.
- Autoclean to control cache.
- Controls over cache cleaning.
- CDN support.
- Response header signature.
- Other special options.
- bbPress specific integration.
The Above mentioned 5 WordPress Plugins are Top and Best WordPress Cache plugins. We hope this article helpful for you to choose one Best WordPress Cache plugin for your site. If you get any WordPress plugin Error while installing the WordPress plugin, visit our site and get a quick solution.